ESPON hosts a two-day seminar on 'Stronger together: recovering through crises - New challenges to territorial cohesion in Europe?' in Lille on 1-2 June 2022.
The seminar agenda includes a series of speeches, debates and workshops on topics such as:
- New challenges to territorial cohesion
- Social cohesion and resilience during the COVID-19 pandemic: lessons learned
- Interregional relations in Europe
- Cultural heritage as a source of societal well-being in the regions
- Digital innovation in governance and public service provision
- Big data and housing dynamics and cross-border regions
- Key issues for the future
- (Re)assembling productive cities
- Sustainable transport infrastructure
- ESPON's new tools: ACTAREA and GGIA
- Outlook on the future of interregional cooperation
On 2 June (11:00-12:00), a session is dedicated to interregional cooperation. During the session, Interreg Europe, Urbact and ESPON will jointly present the priorities of the programmes and the benefits and support the programmes bring to addressing EU's needs. In addition to the in-person workshop, a livestreaming will be available.
See the event page for more information, agenda and registration.