Between 24 and 26 January 2023, the Policy Learning Platform is organising a peer review for the benefit of the Government of Åland. It will focus on Innovation capacities & SME competitiveness and a socially inclusive economy.
The region of Åland is currently facing the diversification and development needs of its business environment.
In addition, to not miss out on any business opportunities, the regional government wants to identify development and innovation needs and how to support these needs.
That is why it looks to tackle challenges in finding innovators in need of relevant support to grow – and solutions through promoting the upcoming innovating/startup companies combined with skills development and workforce integration.
- Balázs Barta, PBN, Hungary
- Roger Sweetman, West Development Committee, Ireland
- Neil Ferguson, University of Galway, Ireland
- Natalie Walsh, University of Galway, Ireland
- Eistein Guldseth, Trondelag County Council, Norway
- Gael Drummond, Firstport Scotland, United Kingdom
- Diana Kloubert, ESF+ Managing Authority of the German-speaking community of Belgium
The peer review is an invitation only event. However, key learnings of the peer review will be published afterwards in a follow-up article on the Interreg Europe website.
Apply for a peer review!
Submit your peer review application today and find solutions to your policy challenge with our experts and peers!