The 21th edition of the European Week of Regions and Cities (#EURegionsWeek) takes place on 9-12 October 2023.
The agenda of the week covers over 200 sessions, an exhibition, as well as networking opportunities and other side activities. It is the biggest annual event dedicated to regions, cities and the European cohesion policy. This year, the event will take place in person, bringing together thousands of participants in Brussels to meet, network, discuss and share ideas.
Registration is open. Don't wait too long to sign up for a spot, because places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Registration is open between 1 August and 30 September.
Interreg Europe at #EURegionsWeek
Interreg Europe has been a committed partner of the European Week of Regions and Cities over the years. We will be part of the 2023 edition as well and hope to see you in October.
Our activities during the event include:
- 10 October (9:30-10:30 CET) an information session about the expansion of the Interreg Europe programme to new countries: Reaching out to new regions - Solidarity and cohesion through interregional cooperation
- 10 October (9:30-11:00 CET) a joint session with Interreg Europe, ESPON, Urbact and Interact on How can regions and cities drive a just energy transition with and for their citizens?
- 10 October (14:30-14:45 CET) an EU Regions' Talk about the Policy Learning Platform and our peer review service: Peer-powered policy solutions: how peer reviews can increase your skills and inspire better policies
- 9-12 October: exhibition stand in the Agora during the entire event
You can also meet our experts and projects in these sessions:
- 11 October (11:30-13:00 CET) an session introducing RegioStars finalists, including our Green Screen project: REGIOSTARS 2023: Final round Categories 2 & 5: A green Europe & A Europe closer to the citizens
- 11 October (16:30-18:00 CET) an policy lab featuring one of our Platform experts: Interoperability: an enabler for breaking cross-border barriers
See our #EURegionsWeek overview page for details. Stay tuned for more information and save the date for the event!