This webinar has ended. You can watch the recording, access the presentations and discover the key learnings in this follow-up article.
On 5 May from 14:00 to 15:30 CET, the Policy Learning Platform will host the second episode of the renewable energy financing series on the topic of mobilising citizen financing for renewables.
During this episode we will focus on RES finance in the private domain, with a focus on mobilising citizen financing and what public authorities can do to facilitate it.
What you can expect
- Keynote speech from Myriam Castanié from RESCOOP on enabling community energy - guidelines for reclaiming power
- Case study by Alastair Mumford from the Devon Country Council on supporting the set-up and development of RE communities (AgroRES)
- Case study by Daniela Schelch and Lorena Skiljan from Climate and Energy Model Region Karnische Energie on supporting the set-up of three new RE communities at Hermagor
- Casy study by Lars Rotzsche from Stadtwerke Union Nordhessen on local financing and involvement of private capital (FIRESPOL)
- Case study by Charles Yousif from the University of Malta, Institute for Sustainable Energy and Sandro Lauri from the Energy and Water Agency of Malta on Solar Photovoltaic Communal Farm Scheme (ZEROCO2)
The presentations will be followed by an interactive panel discussion where you can ask your questions on mobilising citizen financing for renewables.
Watch the recording, access the presentations and explore the key learnings of the webinar on renewable energy financing for the public sector.