Registration is open for the 21th edition of the European Week of Regions and Cities (#EURegionsWeek) on 9-12 October 2023 in Brussels.
Choose from 200+ sessions, visit an interactive exhibition, and make use of the networking opportunities. Need some tips? Check out our activities during the week and register now. Places are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Registration is open between 31 July and 30 September.
Interreg Europe at #EURegionsWeek
Interreg Europe will be part of the 2023 edition as well and hope to see you in October.
Our activities during the event include:
- 10 October (9:30-10:30 CEST) an information session about the expansion of the Interreg Europe programme to new countries: Reaching out to new regions - Solidarity and cohesion through interregional cooperation
- 10 October (9:30-11:00 CEST) a joint session with Interreg Europe, ESPON, Urbact and Interact on How can regions and cities drive a just energy transition with and for their citizens?
- 10 October (14:30-14:45 CEST) an EU Regions' Talk about the Policy Learning Platform and our peer review service: Peer-powered policy solutions: how peer reviews can increase your skills and inspire better policies
- 11 October (16:30-18:00 CEST) an policy lab with contribution from our Policy Learning Platform expert: Interoperability: an enabler for breaking cross-border barriers
- 9-12 October: exhibition stand in the Agora during the entire event
See our #EURegionsWeek overview page for details. See you in October!