In a few weeks, we plan to open the second call for project proposals. The call will be open from 15 March to 9 June 2023.
Points of contact of our 29 Partner States organise information days for you to present our programme and its key features in local language, if possible. The upcoming events will inform mainly about the second call for proposals. We participate in many of these national or regional events to meet you and answer your question about the programme and the call.
In some countries and regions, the info events took place last year. In others, the information events are about to take place in the following months. Some of the events are held online, some in person.
See below whether you can take part in an upcoming event close to you.
We are updating the list and the links to specific events gradually.
- 17 January - Switzerland (online)
- 01 March - Latvia (online)
- 03 March - Prague, Czech Republic
- 07 March - Austria (online)
- 07 March - Bastia, Corsica, France
- 08 March - Luxembourg
- 09 March - Saarland, Germany (online)
- 09 March - Romania (online)
- 10 March - Spain (online)
- 27 March - Trnava, Slovakia
- 28 March - Italy (online)
- 28 March - Poland (online)
- 28 March - Žilina, Slovakia
- 29 March - Tallinn, Estonia (with project idea feedback)
- 29 March - Prešov, Slovakia
- 30 March - Normandy, France (online)
- 03 April - Zagreb, Croatia
- 04 April - Bulgaria (online)
- 06 April - Hungary (online)
- 11 April - Prague, Czech Republic
- 12 April - Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 13 April - Finland (online)
- 19 April - Athlone, Ireland
- 19 April - Malta (online)