If you didn't get the chance to discover our Policy Learning Platform services and resources by now, the start of the new year might be the moment to 'dive in'.
Whether you are already familiar with Interreg Europe, or a total neophyte, the Platform offers services that can respond to your needs, wishes and policy background.
Our objective is simple: to help you in your work and to improve regional policies.
What to expect in 2023?
In 2023 we will continue to offer a mix of:
1. Knowledge: Good practices, reading materials and webinars on most relevant policy trends. Check the policy solutions page
2. People: get-together occasions online and offline. Join the community to access all upcoming events.
3. Expert support: a team of experts to accompany and help you in finding the right solutions for your region/city. From written advice to 2-day peer review meetings, everything is possible. Learn more about the expert support.
What will be the topics in focus?
Our portfolio of planned activities is always closely set-up after consulting you, the Interreg Europe community. End of last year we have conducted the 'Make a wish' survey and we thank you all for taking the time and expressing your wishes in terms of topics that are of most interest to you.
Here are the top-rated topics, coming from all policy areas:
- EU initiatives - EU Industrial Strategy; Digital Europe; Green Deal; European Digital Innovation Hubs; Interregional funding mechanisms for innovation
- Circular economy for enterprises
- Integrated urban re-development for mobility and energy efficient buildings (green districts)
- Zero pollution - air, soil, water
- Circular waste management
All these topics will be put forward in our upcoming activities and publications.
By the way, the first online events of the year are already published! Have a look below, book you place to attend an e-workshop, online discussion or webinar. Join the conversation for a fresh and inspiring start into the new year!