Online application form available in our online portal
Our first call is open from 5 April and until 31 May 2022 at noon CEST (Paris time). Did you already start to work on your project proposal?
The online application form is available in the Interreg Europe online portal.
Before you start filling in the online application form, have a look at the terms of reference, programme manual and other useful information on our website.
Apply for the call
Get access to the Interreg Europe online portal and start filling in the application form.
During the call, you can also get support to develop your project proposal:
- Share your project idea online and find new project partners
- Make use of our self-assessment tool
- Ask for feedback and get useful advice
We also organise a series of online events to help you:
- Have a look at 'Europe, let's cooperate' replays and conclusions
- Get a re-cap of our first Q&A session held on 13 April
- Register for the next upcoming online Q&As on 22 April, 6 May, or 20 May
- Take part in our project development webinars on 25-28 April for insights on building a project partnership, designing project methodology, managing project budget and finances, and tips for project communication