Strategic and operational challenges of the European Digital Innovation Hubs
On 4 May 2023 from 14:00 to 16:00 CEST, the Policy Learning Platform is organising an online discussion on the topic of strategic and operational challenges of the newly initiated European Digital Innovation Hubs (EDIHs).
The interest in this topic was sparked after a matchmaking session that took place in November 2022 on how to integrate a new EDIH into regional ecosystems. The discussion made clear that the strategic and operational setup of the newly selected EDIHs is bringing similar challenges all over Europe.
Therefore during this online discussion, we will discuss especially the following aspects:
- Positioning of the EDIH in terms of services
- Positioning of the EDIH in terms of ecosystems
- Positioning of the EDIH in terms of policies and strategies
What you can expect
The online discussion will be kick-started with the presentation of cases by:
- Lidia Betoaea from the Digital Innovation Zone, North-East Regional Development Agency (NE RDA), Romania
- Ákos Szépvölgyi from DigitalTech, Managing Director of CTRIA, Hungary
- Helena Deane and Jose Manuel San Emeterio from Data2Sustain EDIH, Ireland
Afterward, a 45‘ discussion is foreseen to exchange experiences and ask questions. Active participation of the audience is highly welcomed. Participants will have the opportunity to share an image or slide to illustrate their example during the session.
The online discussion is invite-only. Interested in hearing more about a certain topic, submit your request through our policy helpdesk.