Have a look at #europecooperates conclusions
The 2020 edition of 'Europe, let's cooperate! interregional cooperation forum' took place online on 9 June 2020 (10-11:30 CEST).
The special edition focused on helping regions face the COVID-19 crisis and become more resilient.
- What are the cooperation results so far?
- How can regions boost the competitiveness of their regional businesses?
- What good practices improve innovation in the health sector?
- What are the solutions to support culture and connect people in the times of social distancing?
- What could turn the greatest economic challenge of the century into a catalyst for Europe's low-carbon growth?
Watch the recording
- COVID-19 solutions at #europecooperates
- Message from Hauts-de-France (managing authority of Interreg Europe)
- Welcome message from Elisa Ferreira (European Commissioner for Cohesion and Reforms)
- Interreg Europe: State of play
- Boosting competitiveness of regional businesses
- Improving innovation in the health sector
- Supporting culture and connecting people
- Catalysing low-carbon growth
- Cooperation in times of COVID-19 and beyond
- Interreg Europe: post-2020 outlook
- Interreg Europe support to regions during COVID-19
- Share your solutions!
- Full online event recording
- Network at #europecooperates!
- Join #europecooperates!
Presentations and additional resources
About Interreg Europe
- Project results
- Interreg Europe and COVID-19
Boosting competitiveness of regional businesses
- TRINNO website
- The Slovenian action plan
Improving innovation in the health sector
- TITTAN website
- More information about the pilot action
Supporting culture and connecting people
- CD-ETA website
- More good practices from the project
Catalysing low-carbon growth
- Role of cooperation in reacting to COVID-19 (Albert Haan)
- more information about
- Future of Interreg Europe
- Let's share! (your solutions to address COVID-19)